The Story Card
User stories are represented by story cards in Scrum Mate. Story cards help the agile team to effectively work together in achieving a well-defined goal. In its simplest form, the card shows the title of the user story, but there are plenty of other fields you can add to a story card.
Keyboard shortcuts on the story card
You can access most of the fields via keyboard shortcut.
- Assign team members to the card [M]
- Add tags to the user story [G]
- Add tasks to the story [T]
- Attach files to the story [A]
- Add a comment to the story [C]
- Add or change estimated effort [E]
- Set remaining work (R)
- Log work [L]
- Set due date [D]